PZ Radio deals with Bible Prophecy, World Events and Living The Right Life in The Last Days. Interviews, Special Guests, Commentary and our own opinions is what you get here at PZ Radio. So sit back, kick your feet up and remember "You're Listening To PZ RADIO - Radio For The Remnant."

Saturday, August 31, 2013

PZ Radio - 08-30-13 -- Is This Message For You?


Folks, this was a very surprising show. I started talking and 60 minutes later I had a show. What I had to say in this show will be VERY CONTROVERSIAL, but it had to be said and I am assuming that there is someone out there that God wanted this message preached to. I was really debating about not pushing this show out, but then I was convicted that maybe there is someone out there that this show is specifically for.

This is not your standard PZ Radio show and I am preaching some pretty hard words, but if this show is for you, you need to listen and heed the message.

If this show is NOT for you, then stop listening and wait for next week's show.

But I know there is someone out there that needs to hear what I have to say, with no punches pulled.

Are YOU the one this show is destined for?


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment